Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than Protected content .
We have over Protected content in our offices in the outskirts of Barcelona and you will work in a multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company, with opportunities to learn and develop in one of the top F&A Outsourcing providers on the market. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employees activities like Beach volley, weekend trips, reward and recognition program, constant learning and development a competitive base salary and an attractive bonus system.
Collection Specialist – High/Native English
The successful candidate will be working within our International Financial Service Business Process Outsourcing competency center for one of our clients in the Credit & Collection Department.
• Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
• Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices
• Collect detailed information regarding disputed billings or invoice errors and forward to appropriate internal colleagues for timely review and adjustment.
• Regularly communicate and coordinate with Account Managers to proactively resolve past due issues
• Notify management on collection problems, prepare and submit concession and write off requests for review and approvals
• Perform administrative support functions and special projects as needed
• Business Administration or Finance Degree
• High/Native level of English.
• Minimum of 2 years collection management experience in international markets.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Enthusiastic & positive minded.
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
The role will be based in Barcelona, Spain and report into a Credit & Collection Team Lead. You May act as a lead or mentor to more junior collection specialists.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
• Regular incentives and employee rewards
• 24 days holiday allowance for Protected content annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized private medical care and onsite medical service
• Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
• Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
• Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), free language classes, weekly activities such as beach volleyball and more
• Childcare vouchers
Send your cv in English to Protected content