The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment supplier. It is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees. The company has opened a European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona.
T&E Europe provides support to Employees in the timely and correct submission and approval of T&E related Expenses, ensuring the compliancy with Corporate Standards.
The candidate will support the T&E Team in all countries additional to support employees on their processes at European level.
•Assist T&E Team on day to day activities.
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Processing of T&E Expenses for European Countries
• Phone and E-Mail Front desk support for Traveler related to queries on credit cards and expense report completion
• Fluent in Polish and German
• Experience with SAP ERP R3 FI/CO beneficial but not essential
• Basic Accounting knowledge beneficial but not essential
• Solid Excel skills beneficial
- 1 year exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc) preferably in Supply Chain / Finance function
- SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Immediate incorporation
- 6 month contract+ permanent
- International work environment