Customer Support Associate (French) (Barcelona)
Our client is a leader in the Customer Care Industry located in the center of metropolitan city of Amsterdam. They have offices in more than 33 countries, from France, Italy, Spain till the US, Canada and Nicaragua. And with their international culture and diverse team, they speak more than 60 languages in total.
For their client, a number one power tool brand, they are looking for French speakers to join the Amsterdam office.
In this role, you will develop yourself an as all-round travel consultant and always provide the best possible support to clients.
– Responsible for incoming inquiries via phone and email
– Assist customers with price, delivery and invoice information
– Inform customers regarding the products and promotions
– Provide high-quality service and professional customer care
– Identify issues and provide solutions
– Enter pick-up orders for repairs
– You are a native French speaker and have a fluent level in English
– You are familiar with power tools usage
– You are a team player
– You are an enthusiastic and dynamic candidate
– You have clear written and spoken communications skills
– You work organized, accurate and professional
– Salary in line with market conditions: from Protected content Protected content Gross/ month (based on experience) + bonuses
– Working hours: Monday – Friday: 8.30 am – 5 pm
– Full-time opportunity
– Training provided
– Growing opportunities as from 6 months in the company
– The opportunity to work in an international working environment
– Start date: 29/10/2018