Join an existing international team of a fast-growing company which provides modular business management and POS solutions for retail and hotel industry. You will work in a small team, in a family like and stable environment. The company is located close to Sant Cugat Protected content . by train from the Barcelona city center).
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the telephone management of inbound
calls from Spain, France and Belgium.
The vast majority of this role will be handling inbound calls of customers, prospects, partner
organisations and suppliers, and transferring these calls internally to the correct colleague.
Calls you will be taking may be of a sensitive nature so an ability to remain calm and deal with sensitive information is crucial.
- Excellent level of Dutch, French, Spanish and English. Fluency in the 4 languages is a MUST.
- At least one year of experience of handling volume inbound telephone calls, switchboard experience or 1st line support
- Customer and service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and tenacious, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work
- Strong team spirit, positive and helpful attitude
- Attractive salary package in line with market conditions: around Protected content / year, based on level of experience
- Permanent contract with a 3 months trial period
- Open-minded, respectful company culture
- Access to a swimming pool in the office building
- A company respectful towards its employees
- An international company with a family company culture
- Open communication and team oriented environment