Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations. We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
According to the Black Book of Outsourcing, Sitel is the number one global call center outsourcing provider and received the top score in 11 critical performance categories including vertical expertise, reliability, innovation, trust, flexibility and customization.
The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent customer service, supporting consumers via email and/or phones.
Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education and resolution, these experienced agents will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience.
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, and phone. You will need to be able to respond in french native.
-Be part of a multicultural team
-Be part of a very attractive call centre service
-Time table: Full time: 39h per week, Monday to saturday Protected content free per month)
-Obra y Servicio contract.
-Paid Training period. Start Protected content
-Salary: Protected content gross/month
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Employee discount in various services and products offered by our different clients.
Intermediate level of english.
• Excellent fluency in spoken/written French. Native Level
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• Strong customer service background and strong written communication skills
- Sales orientation
If you are interested please send your CV to denise. Protected content with reference "French CSA"