GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS (Barcelona)
Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations.
We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
According to the Black Book of Outsourcing, Sitel is the number one global call center outsourcing provider and received the top score in 11 critical performance categories including vertical expertise, reliability, innovation, trust, flexibility and customization.
The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent customer service, supporting Massively Multiplayer Onlne Game (MMOG) consumers via chat, email and/or phones.
Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education and resolution, these experienced agents will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, chats and in game support. You will need to be able to respond in English and German.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or Phones.
• Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries.
• Answer queries via in-game tools, chat and e-mail
• Respond to consumer requests in a timely manner and high quality.
• Escalate issues using the appropriate procedures
• Keep abreast of technological changes and procedure updates as they arise.
• Attend any training courses and or updates when required
• Take ownership for your own development and performance improvement.
• To be courteous at all times to players, consumers and colleagues.
• To be part of a flexible workforce and take on all challenges presented.
• Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent fluency in spoken/written English.
• Excellent fluency in spoken/written German. Native Level
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• You will have a proven track record as a Customer Service Advisor (minimum of 1 year)
• Strong customer service background and strong written communication skills
Desirable, but not essential
• Previous MMO Contact Center experience
• Previous MMO experience
• A passion for playing MMOG’s.
-Be part of a multicultural team
-Be part of a very attractive call centre service
• Full time: 39h per week. Morning, Afternoon or Night Shifts
1. Thursday to Sunday
2. Wednesday to Sunday
3. Friday to Tuesday
• Part time: 36h week. Morning, Afternoon or Night Shifts. Thursday to Sunday
-Obra y Servicio contract.
-Paid Training period. With contract
-Salary: Protected content gross/year
-Accomodation provided the first 15 days for candidates coming from abroad
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Discounts for employees in different health insurance companies, mortage, gyms, etc.
If you are interested please send your CV to Protected content with reference “German CSA Fulltime”