Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations.
We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
According to the Black Book of Outsourcing, Sitel is the number one global call center outsourcing provider and received the top score in 11 critical performance categories including vertical expertise, reliability, innovation, trust, flexibility and customization.
We are looking for German native speakers with fluency in English to be part of a customer support team within a very atractive service.
The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent customer service, supporting consumers via email and/or phones.
Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education and resolution, these experienced agents will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience.
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, and phone support. You will need to be able to respond in English and German.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries.
• Respond to consumer requests in a timely manner and high quality.
• Escalate issues using the appropriate procedures.
• Keep abreast of technological changes and procedure updates as they arise.
• To be courteous at all times to consumers and colleagues.
• Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements.
• Excellent fluency in spoken/written English.
• Excellent fluency in spoken/written German Native Level
• Candidates with flexibility to work .
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• Be part of a multicultural team
• Be part of a very attractive call centre service
• Time table: Full time (39h/week)
• Obra y Servicio contract
• Paid Training period.
• Real possibilities to grow inside the company
• Salary: 20.000 gross per year
If you are interest please send your CV to denise. Protected content with reference "German CSA".