Our client is a well known multinational company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently looking for a German speaking candidate as Customer Service Representative.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for coordinating order management activities (receipt, entry, order status monitoring and overall management of sales orders received)
- Be in close contact with existing and prospective customers and maintain Customer relationships through efficient and quality order management
- Make sure that Customers requirements and the company commitment are met.
- Ensure compliance with global, business, and department processes, procedures, and practices, including Basic Safety Process, Product Stewardship, and regulatory and SOX requirements
- Communicate effectively with Sales, Business Area and Functional Groups along with Supply Chain personnel concerning Customer requirements, issues, feedback, etc. as appropriate
- Be responsible for providing necessary data to Customer Master Data team for establishment of new Customer structures, changes to existing Customer profiles, etc. Also responsible for obtaining forms from Customers (E.g. Licenses, Permits (where required), Country specific documents, etc.
- Participate in Departmental, Business team, and cross functional team meetings to acquire knowledge of the Supply Chain, department inter-dependencies, key business strategies and objectives, etc.
- Participate in special projects and events as required
- Native level of German and fluency in English
- Strong experience in customer service and office environment is required - at least 5 years
- Previous experience in an international/multinational working environment
- Excellent organisational interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and respond proactively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as a team
- Ability to work accurately with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a changing environment. Flexibility is a must.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge Required: MS Office, SAP knowledge would be beneficial
- Attractive salary package in line with market conditions: around 20.000€ / year
- A company which offers learning and career development opportunity
- A dynamic team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Additional employee benefits such as discount in fitness club, parking, retirement plan, life insurance, gift cards, etc.