English Speaking Accommodation Contractor- Tourism
Would you like to work for the best company in its market, together with professionals that are united by the same motivation to succeed, in a company full of passion, in which there are more than 10 different nationalities, where everyday you feel the company and employees excelling in each others presence? If your answer is yes, then this position is certainly for you:
-Take responsibility for the growth of our holiday accommodation portfolio in London.
-Prospect, acquire and build loyalty with new landlords for our recently launched website specialising in London.
-The position is based in Barcelona and contact is made via email and telephone.
-Undertake various other tasks.
-The role involves much independence, within a company made up of a young and dynamic team. You will work within an excellent and competitive working environment.
To include in your CV:
- Salary expectations.
- Cover letter.
- Other languages spoken.
- Previous experience in the property or rental accommodation sector.
Minimum requirements: - Sales/contracting experience of a minimum 5 years.
- Languages: native English, intermediate Spanish.
- Organised, fast working and a quick learner.
- Able to establish a good rapport clients.
- Good internet and computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- To contribute to the company’s success the employee must be committed and work seriously and responsibly at all times.
Type of contract: Fixed-term.
Duration: 8 months + further reemployment (subject to evaluation).
Working day: Full time.
Mon- Fri.: 38.5 hours, flexible.
Salary: 18.000 € Protected content € gross/year.
Contact Patrick : Protected content