Logistics Planner FR + NL or GE (Barcelona)
Our client is a well known multinational company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their Logistics Support department, they are currently looking for a Logistics Planner, which is fluent in both French and Dutch + excellent command of English.
In this role, your main responsability is to schedule the routes of Distributors.
- Analyse delivery requirements based on forecasted data
- Properly Schedule based on orders received and forecasted in order to fulfill customer requirements
- Optimize the trips to maximize KPI's by optimizing full loads, clustering customers, allocating weekly plans, etc.
- Optimize efficiencies by using measurement tools
- Follow work process and quality procedures
- Complete shift handover dispatchers
- Keep relationship and communicate with Country Distribution Managers
- Identify areas of improvement
- Work safely and ensure that all issues and failures are reported
- Fluent (up to native level) in French and Dutch or German + Excellent command of English
- Excellent analytical skills, detail and number oriented
- Ability work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify customer needs
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience with scheduling / planning and transport regulation is a huge plus.
- Ability to review your own job
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to learn the technical material of the company
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Dynamic and open minded
- Willingness to work in shift: shift of 12 hours with 4 days on/ 4 days off / 4 nights / 4 days off / etc.
- Attractive salary package 26.000€ + bonus
- Permanent contract
- A company which offers learning and career development opportunity
- A dynamic team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation