The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent customer service, supporting consumers via email and/or phones.
Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education and resolution, these experienced agents will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience.
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, and phone. You will need to be able to respond in French.
-Be part of a multicultural team
-Be part of a very attractive call centre service
-Time table: Full time: 39h per week, Monday to Friday
-Obra y Servicio contract.
-Paid Training period.
-Salary: Protected content gross/month
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Employee discounts on various products and services offered by our clients.
Excellent fluency in spoken/written French. Native Level
- English intermediate level.
- High technical skills
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• Strong customer service background and strong written communication skills
- Sales orientation
If interested please send your CV to Protected content with reference: "French CSA"