Join now

Looking for Internship in Spain (Barcelona)

Hello everyone,

My name is Catherine and I am a fourth year undergraduate student from the University of Ottawa in Canada, and I am looking to complete an internship in Spain for four months this summer (May-August Protected content . I am studying Communication and I am completely bilingual in French and English. I also have a European Passport (Hungarian) which allows me to work in the EU.

I have gained work experience through three university placements, which included working at a Guest House in Scotland, UK, a French television production studio in Ottawa, Canada and a third at a Research Centre at my university. I have worked in hospitality and tourism, communications, event planning and management as well as promotion. I am very outgoing, I love arts, culture and entertainment as well as travelling and I have a passion for music and festivals. I am interested in completing a summer internship in any of these fields.

If anyone has advice of where to look for internships in Spain or has contacts that may be interested in hiring me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help!

Barcelona Forum