Any info to Protected content
Job Title: Mobile software developer
The mobile software developer will be in charge of developing and debuging applications for Mobile platforms mainly for Android and iOS devices.
• Android and iOS application design, development and deployment
• Mantain and contribute to existing Android and iOS projects
• Bug fixing and improving applications performance
Technical skills required:
• Minimum 2 years experience delivering complex native mobile products at scale in Android and iOS devices
• High level skills in Java, OOP, strong ability with latest Android versions
• Deep familiarity with Android SDK and JNI
• Expertise with Objective-C, iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, Interface Builder, Auto-Layout and Instruments.
• High level of competence programming using C and C++.
• Database design and SQL knowledge
• Proficiency working with REST web services, third party libraries, and API's
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases and general reliability
• Experience working with software version control systems (Mercurial)
• BS in Computer Science, or Math / Engineering
Other skills required
• Travel availability required
• Spoken Language skills including English at a High level.
• Ability to collaborate with rest of engineering team to define, design and ship new features
• Proactive thinking and a can do attitude
• Personality traits and approach to work
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Focused and diligent
• Reliable and approachable, the successful candidate will be given responsibility to deliver.
• Have a positive mental attitude and outlook
• Ability to work in a team and solve problems.
• Appetite to continuously learn and implement new technologies in mobile application development