Join now

Multi Talented (Barcelona)

Hi everyone. My family and I are currently in process of moving to Barcelona within a month or two.....Castelldelfel area to be specific. Currently we are in Tallinn, Estonia. I am a Canadian citizen and wife is a E.U. member. I will be able to apply for work VISA and receive documents within 3 month of my arrival. I am looking for any type of jobs, since it is limited due to speaking only English and little bit of Korean. I have been in managerial role for most of my career and also have exceptional customer service skills. Quick insights to my qualification/experience...operate a family business and understand the importance of any business, retail experience, restaurant manager, production supervisor, former police officer in Ottawa, canada, Youth program Manager for Celebrity Cruises, Manager of not for profit agency helping the poor and marginalized(duties such as fundraising, budget and finance managing, networking, recruiting, training, policies, cooking, purchasing, managing one hundred volunteers, event planning), also have worked for Marriott hotel, so have knowledge of FOSSE and OPERA program. I have many exceptional skills, too many to list. If you or perhaps your contacts may have someone interested in hiring a talented, honest/reliable and confident individual, please do let me know. Appreciated and thank you in advance.