Join now

Native English Speaker, looking for work! (Barcelona)

Hi, my name is Adam, I'm currently based in the UK, and I am hoping to move to Barcelona as soon as possible. However, before I make the move I would to secure a permanent job and I'm hoping you can help.

I am a hard working, proficient, all-rounder, with over ten years working experience in a professional environment, and a breadth of knowledge and exceptional skills gained within a number of key roles, mainly within the legal profession.

I have also recently graduated from university as a mature student having completed my law degree on a part time basis. Coupled with the aptitude to learn new skills quickly and effectively, I believe I would add value to any business.

I would prefer a position within Business Operations or Support, however I would be more than happy to consider the following roles:

- Administration Assistant
- Customer Service
- Office Support
- Insurance or legal related roles

I also have a keen interest in technology and design, and I am always eager to learn, so I would also consider any entry-level jobs for tech or design companies.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you if you’re able to help.

Barcelona Forum