Join now

PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGER SERVICES (Barcelona)

Dear all,

Does anyone know companies based on management services that are looking to hire Project & Construction Manager Interns?

INTRODUCTION:

I am enthusiastic Project Manager living currently in Barcelona, looking for a position as Brand Project & Construction Manager.

EDUCATION:
I got my degree on Technical Architecture and I've just had M.A. Program on Project Manager of Buildings and Urban Towns (May ’09).

I had been in London for 6 months in order to improve my language skills and be able to communicate fluently in English. I can speak Spanish as well and I’m willing to relocate anywhere within the Europe.

EXPERIENCE:
From Jul’09: Now I’m collaborating with Bright Technologies, SL. (Photovoltaic installations) as a Project Manager, Cost Budget and Planning Controller.

I've previously worked with Barcelona’s Engineering, Architecture and Management services, Master SA, taking part of Project Directors Team: Programming and driving project, coordinating building works, cost budget and planning management.
I have a wide range of experience with legal issues about building and town planning.

KEY SKILLS:
I would define myself a as a easy-going, communicative, dynamic, results-oriented, negotiator person, who is determined to succeed and achieve the project objectives.
I'm team-builder and enjoy working with different colleagues to be sure tasks are effectively done.
I also enjoy working independently to develop and execute exciting and innovative ideas, researching to improve know-how of value engineering.

Barcelona Forum