Sales opportunity in Degustabox (Barcelona)
Degustabox is launching in the States and is therefore looking for a Senior Sales Executive to kick-start the operation and become an integral part of their 6th successful market launch in 2.5 years. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and the first member of their US sales team is to start as soon as possible as there is a lot to do!
Recruiting a positive, ambitious and results driven American superstar to design, build and maintain our North American sales team is of top priority to Degustabox and offers a brilliant opportunity for that person looking to take the next step in their sales career. We are looking for somebody that has solid experience in sales and, most importantly, is from the USA.
The position of Senior Sales Executive - US market entails the following responsibilities:
• You will be in charge of opening, leading and executing the product & partner acquisition for the US market;
• Managing the other US sales execs (likely 2) – organizing contacts and leads, the sales process, ensuring that the Degustabox sales pipeline is followed accurately
• Presenting our services in a structured and professional way to our partners & food brands via telephone and email using the tools we have available;
• Establishing new contacts within these accounts;
• Reporting campaign performance to partners & brands;
• Reporting directly to the sales Team Leader and COO via CRM tools and weekly meetings.
• 2 years’ experience in B2B sales - preferably within the online or food sector
• Results orientated and highly self-motivated
• English Native. I.e. English is your mother tongue and you are from the USA or have lived/worked for at least 10 years there.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill as well as a professional telephone manner
• Ability to learn and understand information in a fast-paced environment
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills and ability to express oneself both face-to-face and from distance
Qualifications and desirable criteria:
• Business or marketing background (Undergraduate level preferred)
• Market research experience
• Management experience in sales
• Intermediate level of Spanish
About the Company:
Degustabox.com is a young internet company based in Barcelona. We specialize in the food marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market research and future marketing strategies across each market we work in and throughout Europe. With operations already in ES, DE, UK and FR as well as very realistic and impressive growth plans set for the rest of Protected content 2016, there is no better time to join this pioneering and exciting business, than now!
We are located in one of the best areas of Barcelona (between Arco de Triunfo and Plaza Catalunya) in a great atico office. We regularly make use of the two terraces we have by having Bbqs and drinks as a company.
If you match the criteria listed above, would like to join a rapidly expanding business and be part of taking Degustabox to the next level, then please don´t hesitate to send in your application – this is the job for you!
Please contract me at Protected content