Travel Counselor with Dutch-American Express GBT (Barcelona)
Are you looking for a new professional project? Would you like to be part of one of the leading companies in the sector? We are searching for people like you!
If you want a new challenge, in a multicultural, dynamic and young enviroment within a Multinational Company this is your place. Amex is currenly looking for talented people who want to join the international team in Barcelona.
This position is part of an international team providing service to multinational and regional customers for American Express Business Travel across the EMEA region with primary focus on creating extraordinary customer experiences and leveraging on efficiencies of a large scale and talented team.
The individual in this position goes beyond the traditional travel booking of air/rail, hotel and car to provide analytical travel consulting at each customer contact for corporations and individuals looking to maximize their travel spent investments.
As part of a development plan, there could be the possibility of working on additional short-term projects or different shifts.
-Booking of air/rail/ferry, hotel, car and other services related to a business trip including the understanding of Farenotes and doing rebookings
-Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best - logical- price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained
-Creating a compelling experience within each customer contact that produces a highly satisfied customer and ensures single contact resolution.
-Ensuring customers- needs and special contracts/deals between clients & suppliers
-Acting according to American Express processes, i.e. offering our preferred suppliers
-Assistance around travel: Visa, clearance of invoices, refunds/cancellations
-Taking care of quality & feedback
-Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales & service goals)
Tipo de industria de la oferta
Servicios de RRHH
Turismo y restauración - Turismo
Número de vacantes
Cursando: formación profesional grado medio
Al menos 2 años
- AMADEUS/SABRE knowledge is a must
- Bachelor level degree
- Native or excellent bilingual in the asked language
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position within the business travel industry
- Strong customer service skills with orientation on quality
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High knowledge of international geography
- Research / information gathering and problem solving skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills