Travel Counselor with English-Emergency Services (Barcelona)
Adecco, as the HR provider of American Express GBT, is looking for a Business ravel Consultant, bilingual in english and proficient in Amadeus, to join their Emergency Services Team in the Barcelona HUB.
This position is part of an international multi linguistic team servicing 7markets across the EMEA region with primary focus on creating extraordinary customer experiences and providing exclusive service.
The individual in this position goes beyond the traditional travel booking of air/rail, hotel and car to provide analytical travel consulting.
As part of a development plan, there could be the possibility of working on additional short-term projects for each market.
· Booking of air/rail/, hotel, car and other services related to a business trip including the understanding of Farenotes and rebookings
· Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best "logical" price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained
· Creating a compelling experience within each customer contact that produces a highly satisfied customer and ensures single contact resolution.
· Ensuring customers' needs and special contracts/deals between clients & suppliers
· Acting according to American Express processes, i.e. offering our preferred suppliers
· Taking care of quality & feedback
· Observing standards/guidelines
· Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales & service goals)
· Minimum 2years experience in Amadeus
· Amadeus proficiency in creating air, hotel and car bookings is a must
· Bachelor level degree or proven relevant experience
· Excellent level of English
· High knowledge of any other languages
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position within the business travel industry
· Excellent customer service skills with orientation on quality
· Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High knowledge of international geography
· Research / information gathering and problem solving skills
· Positive and proactive attitude
· Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
· Self-starter and excellent time management skills
· Tourism degree
· Previous experience of servicing in an exclusive or dedicated client platform
· Computer skills
· Experience in a contact centre environment of advantage
· Flexible approach to working hours