North American native Speaker- Business Relationship Manager - Entry Level Position
Working with us:
Are you interested in Account Management and Business Networking? Are you passionate
about entrepreneurship and business opportunities? Do you want to bring to bear your skills and experience with a young company that is enhancing global business development and building bridges across countries? Do you want to contribute to engaging and building overtime peer to peer relationships with our selected community of CEOs and investors? Are you excited by guiding CEOs in connecting with opportunities that will boost their companies and ensure substantial growth for their businesses? Do you see a sales and account management role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your career path?
Opportunity Network is a business matchmaking platform that enables CEOs to to opportunities worldwide. Qualified members are invited through our Trusted Partners of banks, associations and professional services firms.
Opportunity Network strives to achieve continual sustainable growth. We offer an innovative and creative work environment where we give you the freedom and autonomy to succeed in your career.
Good things happen when good people connect.
Your role will involve:
The Business Relationship Manager will be a member of the Product team of Opportunity
Network, based in Barcelona, Spain.
• Manage a portfolio of 300 Protected content members from a wide range of industries and
countries with the main purpose of engaging them and guiding them in their present and future
growth and strategic plans
• Build a solid relationship of trust with members and prospects, mainly through phone calls (85%) and online communication (15%)
• Provide information regarding Opportunity Network’s service and collecting valuable feedback that will be key for other teams within Opportunity Network like IT, Marketing, Business Intelligence or Business Development.
• Complete ad hoc requests from the VP, Business Relationship Management
• Complete ad hoc projects working together with the other departments of Opportunity Network, especially Business Development.
The Relationship Manager will be also in charge of the membership renewal process of the
existing highly selected members of Opportunity Network.
In return you will bring:
• Excellent business knowledge and facility to understand business general trends
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to interact with CEOs, Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and top executives
• A drive to deliver concise and elegant content during negotiation conversations with members
• Ability to build a personal relationship over the phone
• Sales and negotiation skills. Goal oriented and KPI driven
• The ability to work independently and efficiently organize your own workload
• Young spirit, outgoing and friendly personality
• Positive attitude and collaborative mindset with clear ability to work in team
• Ability to adapt to an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment
• Schedule flexibility: the position will require occasional work during the weekend, early
morning, or late evening
• Willingness to relocate to Barcelona immediately
• Fluent Spanish highly preferred
• Native North American English required
• Fluency in other foreign languages will be highly appreciated
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree on some of the following fields:
• Business, finance or banking
From 1 to 3 years of work experience in one or more of the following roles is appreciated:
• Account Management
• Export Management
• Banking and Wealth Management
Ready to join us? Be part of our success.
Please provide CV and cover letter when you apply for this position by email Protected content