Data Technician/Internet Judging (Remote/work from (Seattle)
Judges use an online map interface to answer questions following guidelines, allowing map developers to analyze/update interface data.
• Navigate through online map tools efficiently following guidelines and thinking like a user
• Provide judgment to each question based on knowledge and online research
• Perform quality review on map data through internal or external tool.
• Meet productivity and quality standards.
• Work from home with internet
• Native speaker of English, originally
• Currently live in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
• Quick learner, trouble-shooter, able to perform tasks diligently over a period of time
• Familiar with Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and basic software functionality
• Familiar with navigating the internet - researching online and finding information quickly
If interested, please apply at the below mentioned link: Protected content
If you face any issues, please email to Protected content with the subject line: “Internet Judges - Online Application issue”