Looking for a French SDET in Redmond! (Seattle)
adaQuest is hiring an SDET French for our client in Redmond. We are looking for a highly motivated engineer, expert in foreign languages and with good software development skills to join the team.
• Native speaker fluency in French (Canadian) or French (France) with local market understanding.
• Approximately 2 years of coding experience in C# or C++
• Able to work with limited supervision, proactive and self-motivated for timely delivery of test code.
• Self-driven to tease out cultural norms and natural language issues through manual interaction with the product.
• Good collaboration skills and excellent team player.
• Clear and compelling communication skills.
• User driven focus.
• Experience shipping at least one product.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Responsible for the international engineering of intelligent personal assistant (mobile software agent) for mobile app.
• Knowing your local market is key.
• Core responsibility will include ensuring quality of daily builds, debugging test automation and manually interacting with the product to improve the quality of intelligent personal assistant’s natural language responses adhering to cultural norms and practices.
• Providing input and suggestions towards tailoring intelligent personal assistant to your home market.
•You might also interact with other teams at our client working towards the same goal.