Native speakers of Polish required (Sydney). (Seattle)
An exciting opportunity to participate in the development of voice-recognition technology!
* Recording session for about 2 hours and will be supervised by a recording supervisor.
* Location: Chatswood
* AUD $70.00 for one session (no repeats)
* Immediate start
You will be required to read prompts in Polish.
* You must be a native speaker of Polish from Poland.
* Able to attend recordings during business hours from Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 6:00 pm) in our Sydney office in Chatswood
* No speech impediment
* Ability to follow instructions
* You must be 18 years and over
How to apply:
Please complete your details and availability using this link:
Please note that participants are chosen according to demographic requirements. If you are successful, you will be contacted by one of our Appen staff.
Appen develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over Protected content languages for many of the world’s leading companies.