Join now

Localization Opportunities Available - Now Hiring! (Seattle)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Alison, and I'm currently recruiting for Game Localization Testing at Microsoft in Redmond, WA, with Keywords Studios. I'm currently hiring for Polish and Korean individuals for ASAP positions, but please feel free to connect with me for more information, or on linkedin, as I'm always posting new positions daily: Protected content

Do you want to be one of the first to experience AAA games while working for a successful and dynamic organization?

Keywords Studios ( Protected content ), a leading localization and translation company in the gaming industry, is now hiring Korean and Polish Native speakers for game localization - QA testing at Microsoft! We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about the gaming industry and would like an opportunity to be part of our growing localization QA testing team! Our ideal applicant has a passion for video games, excellent linguistic skills, and can thrive in a team environment by promoting quality work, and bringing positive energy and new ideas to a fun, hard-working group.

These positions are internal, contract roles; Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Keywords Studios is not a staffing agency, and will eventually be looking to expand our permanent team; we will contact previous and/or current temporary employees who demonstrate exceptional talent, while going above and beyond expectations. Keywords Studios has immediate openings available and are looking for qualified individuals able to start as soon as possible!

Daily Responsibilities
• Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database
• Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in tested language
• Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
• Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly
• Ensure that correct terminology is used

• Must be Protected content of age and eligible to work in the United States
• Willing to play video games for number of hours during the day
• Excellent spelling and grammar in tested language
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong ability to write accurate, unambiguous, and concise documentation.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite is essential
• Must be a team player!

Preferred Qualifications
• Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role
• Associate’s Degree, and/or relevant experience in related field

Pay: Hourly Rate/DOE, + Overtime, Holiday Pay, 5 Sick Days, and Pre-Paid Orca Card (Public Transportation)

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send resumes to Protected content and include "Game Tester - Your Name/Native Language," in the subject line; otherwise, click on the link to apply directly: Protected content