GE Healthcare - Digital Technology EID (Chengdu)
GE Healthcare Healthcare Digital Technology Category Digital Technology Co-Op/Intern Apr 15th Protected content Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Digital Technology EID typically a key pipeline for future Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP), DTLP Program offers those with a passion for building game-changing software and information technology platforms an opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in CIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security, ITM, Informatics, Information Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, MIS, Security and Risk Analysis or relevant STEM majors with experience in Software or IT experience or a minimum of 4 years of experience in the same areas.
• Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent.
• Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
• Up to date with current industry standards and trending software and information technology development tools.
• Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
• Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
• Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
If you are excellent candidates,please show us through: Protected content