PWC Inc- executive assistant(tax) (Chengdu)
1. Adhere to PwC SDC policies and procedures.
2. Review work performed by Senior Associate / Associate working in your team and ensure the delivery of services is in accordance with the SDC’s User Guide instructions as applied to work requests.
3. Liaise with Service Delivery Managers on a regular basis to understand workflow. Observe delivery timetable and meet client service expectation.
4. Monitor time spent by teams on assigned tasks and manage deadlines.
5. Maintain working knowledge of the SDC User Guides and be able to effectively coach Senior Associate / Associate and resolve issues arising from their work/delivery of services.
6. Participate in training, coaching and other developmental opportunities for Senior Associate / Associate on your team and across other teams, where necessary.
7. Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by leading your team effectively, proactively providing guidance, clarification and feedback to your direct team members and teams across the group, and contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with superiors and subordinates alike.
1. Bachelor degree, a major in Tax, Accounting, Commerce and/or Business is preferred
2. At least 5 years experience in tax or accounting or analysis work with the latest 2 years being in a managerial role
3. Experience from Big 4 or local CPA firm will be preferred
4. Prior BPO centre experience will also be preferred
5. Understanding of tax, accounting and business concepts
6. Some understanding of regulatory requirements will be advantageous
7. Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
8. Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
9. Superior working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Excel and Word)
10. Effective written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
11. Should have strong ability in working and effectively communicating with team members at all levels including senior management
12. Ability to coach a team of subordinates in the development of their career and skills
13. Be a lateral thinker and comfortable in leading and guiding team members as necessary
14. Strong team management skills. Good at reasonable work allocation and able to treat team members fairly and respectfully.
If you are interested, please email us: Protected content