Living in Munich | from France
"What I really like about InterNations Munich? The wonderful crowd of outgoing and lively expats at our local events, of course! "
Living in Munich | from China
"I had my first "mass" of Oktoberfest beer at the InterNations event for the Munich expat community - thank you, InterNations! :) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Munich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Munich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Munich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Munich
Welcome to all Americans in Munich! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Munich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Munich Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Munich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Munich
American Expats in Munich help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Munich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Weltstadt mit Herz", as Bavarians caringly say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Munich’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Munich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Munich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Munich at our Events
Our Munich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Patrick Kessler and Tommaso Di Dio, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Munich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Munich and generally Americans in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Munich!